Continuously innovating in the search for new, more profitable sawmills, ALM Industry SA has the advantage of offering you the EcoPro Duo®, the two-bladed sawmill.
The EcoPro Duo® saws beams up to 20.5 x 10.5 cm with an incomparable daily capacity up to 18 m3 of sawn timber.
This machine is equipped with a pendular translation kit, two blades (with a diameter of 300 and 500 mm) each with 5 carbide teeth + sharpening kit with diamond grinding wheel.
- Logs: maximum diameter 1.4 m to 2 m and maximum length 6 m
- Timber: 20.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Volume of daily flow: up to 18 cubic meters of sawn timber
An EcoPro Duo® mobile sawmill includes:
- A sawmill capacity 20.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 6 m
- A pendulum system (This equipment allows waste to be evacuated and a new log can be positioned without the risk of a log / sawmill collision on the free post while the sawing continues on the other one. By eliminating the dead time of sawing between two logs.)
- A sharpening machine (The sharpening machine allows to sharpen the saw teeth without disassembling the blade.) (+ Link to the video)
- A 500 mm blade with 5 teeth
- A 300 mm blade with 5 teeth
- Overall dimensions mounted: length 8.1 m x width 2.7 m x height 2m
- Completely made of galvanized steel.
- Vertical stroke 1170 mm
- Longitudinal carriage travel 7000 mm
- Transverse trolley travel 1300 mm
- All movements are on ball bearings.
- The trolley wheels are easily replaceable steel wheels
- Front and rear blade safety
- Simultaneous vertical movement of the assembly by a single crank
In case of accident ALL items can be replaced or repaired, beams, frames, trolley, etc ….
Check out our photo gallery of EcoPro® mobile sawmills in action